St. John Providence Health System is comprised of five hospitals plus more than 125 medical facilities in southeast Michigan. Every year at St. John Providence Health System, we touch thousands of lives in southeast Michigan through services such as heart, cancer, obstetrics, neurosciences, orthopedics, physical rehabilitation, behavioral medicine, surgery, emergency and urgent care.
We are called to:
- Service of the Poor – Generosity of spirit, especially for persons most in need
- Reverence – Respect and compassion for the dignity and diversity of life
- Integrity – Inspiring trust through personal leadership
- Wisdom – Integrating excellence and stewardship
- Creativity – Courageous innovation
- Dedication – Affirming the hope and joy of our ministry
Throughout St. John Providence Health System, we share a values-driven mission of healing and a true concern for others. We are over 18,000 strong throughout southeast Michigan, reaching out and looking within, devoted to our calling and committed to all who pass through our doors. We support an atmosphere that is efficient, effective and progressive. You’ll see this in our technologies and practice settings; generous cafeteria-style benefits and innovative time off programs. We also reward talent and ideas with highly competitive salaries, recognition programs and professional development opportunities. Health care remains one of the area’s most diverse and vibrant industries, and St. John Providence Health System is well positioned as the leader in Metro Detroit.
St. John Providence Health system is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer