Mercy is a system of six hospitals and more than 1,000 doctors serving families in Sacramento and the surrounding counties. Mercy General Hospital’s practice opportunities – either as an independent physician or part of Mercy Medical Group, a service of Dignity Heath Medical Foundation – link physicians to this strong network of hospitals and specialties throughout our service area.
At Mercy General, we are proud to be recognized as one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals by Thomson. That designation comes as a result of the hard work and dedication shown not only to our patients, but to our physicians and staff as well. Mercy General’s hospital leadership team is committed to our physicians and to ensuring they have the means, through best practices and the latest medical technologies, to provide daily excellence in service and care for their patients.
Dignity Health is committed to providing high-quality, affordable health care to the communities we serve. Above all else we value
- Dignity – Respecting the inherent value and worth of each person.
- Collaboration – Working together with people who support common values and vision to achieve shared goals.
- Justice – Advocating for social change and acting in ways that promote respect for all persons and demonstrate compassion for our sisters and brothers who are powerless.
- Stewardship – Cultivating the resources entrusted to us to promote healing and wholeness.
- Excellence – Exceeding expectations through teamwork and innovation.