Since 1925, Dignity Health Mercy General Hospital has been providing a wide range of health, social and support services with special advocacy for the poor and underserved. The 419-bed facility includes the nationally recognized Dignity Health Heart & Vascular Institute and The Joint Commission-certified Stroke Programs. Mercy General Hospital also houses the first CARF- (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) accredited Acute Rehabilitation Unit in the region. Mercy General Hospital’s Alex G. Spanos Heart & Vascular Center is a state-of-art, four story addition that provides all cardiac services under one roof: Cardiac Rehabilitation, Cardiac Support Unit and Cardiopulmonary Services. It also includes: 71 private, family-friendly patient rooms, expanded 21-bed cardiac ambulatory procedure area and a highly advanced 20-bed cardiac surgery ICU.
- Services Include
- Acute Rehabilitation
- Cardiovascular Services
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Emergency Department
- Home Health and Hospice
- Intensive Care
- Obstetrics/Labor & Delivery
- Oncology (cancer services)
- Palliative Care
- Preventive Health Programs
- Pulmonary Medicine
Dignity Health is committed to providing high-quality, affordable health care to the communities we serve. Above all else we value
- Dignity – Respecting the inherent value and worth of each person.
- Collaboration – Working together with people who support common values and vision to achieve shared goals.
- Justice – Advocating for social change and acting in ways that promote respect for all persons and demonstrate compassion for our sisters and brothers who are powerless.
- Stewardship – Cultivating the resources entrusted to us to promote healing and wholeness.
- Excellence – Exceeding expectations through teamwork and innovation.
Physician Career Opportunities can be found here: https://careers-dignityhealth.icims.com