Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Froedtert Hospital, the primary adult teaching affiliate for the Medical College of Wisconsin, is a 500-bed academic medical center that delivers advanced medical care. Froedtert Hospital is nationally recognized for exceptional physicians and nurses, research leadership, specialty expertise and state-of-the-art treatments and technology. It serves as an eastern Wisconsin referral center for advanced medical practice care in 37 specialties and is a major training facility with more than 1,000 medical, nursing and health technical students in training.
In partnership with the Medical College, it is also a respected research facility with more than 2,000 research studies, including clinical trials, conducted every year. Froedtert Hospital operates the region’s only adult Level I Trauma Center. Froedtert Hospital is located on the Milwaukee Regional Medical Center campus. Campus partners are the BloodCenter of Wisconsin, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, Curative Care Network, the Medical College of Wisconsin, and the Milwaukee County Behavioral Health Division.
Our Values are PRIDE:
- Partnership: partnering with patients, families and other organizations; collaborating with co-workers and colleagues
- Responsiveness: meeting the needs of the community in prevention, wellness and providing integrated care for all ages
- Integrity: using resources wisely; building trust
- Dignity and Respect: creating an inclusive and compassionate environment for all people
- Excellence: demonstrating excellence in all we do
Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin is an affirmative action and equal opportunity educator and employer.